Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 8/4/2020
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Radtech approval of supplier nonconforming material. Notification of any impact from a natural disaster that diminishes sellers ability to deliver conforming goods or services.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Radtech approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Radtech.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Radtech, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of Radtech’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. Supplier performance; Radtech will evaluate and record the supplier(s) ability to meet contractual requirements, including product characteristics, specifications, on-time delivery, completion of documentation, and responsiveness to corrective actions. Radtech reserves the right, at our discretion, to approve and/or disapprove a supplier for lack of performance.
9. Supplier Quality System; a Quality System which assures compliance with supplied documentation, including the purchase order, drawings, and specifications. A system that complies with ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9120 and/or Nadcap preferred. Radtech will validate the supplier Quality System status by confirming the sustained certification approval, quality surveys, and/or on-site surveillance audits. Supplier shall notify Radtech of any changes to their Quality Management System including changes in top management or management representative.
10. Prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 and 8.1.5 of the AS9120B / ISO 9001:2015 Standard);
11. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity
- their contribution to product safety, and
o the importance of ethical behavior